CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Untuk Rujukan kepada sesiapa yg bakal menghadiri interview..(part 2)

Ni lagi tips lain;

The most crucial point during the interview, The first impression!!

The first introduction part in english.

1)The introduction part: Tell me about yourself (in english)

Dont talk too long, emphasize on things like

1) I believe im the right candidate to be a (gelaran Jawatan yg di pohon, cth; as PTD officer) since my academic credentials, my involvements in extracurricular activities, and my pleasant personality have prepared me for this position.

2) Why i want to be a (gelaran Jawatan yg di pohon, cth; as PTD officer)? Because i would like to work for the society, repay back what the govt have contributed to me in my entire life.

The job functions matches my interests and enable me to see working life in different perspectives.

3) Why you should choose me?

Because i posses high initiatives to learn something new, although im from engineering background, but i do believe that my positive attitudes will enable me to be success in any given field.

This is the first introduction "of your life", the very beginning of the interview..

Practice your introduction and make sure your dictions/pronounciations are
correct and im sure u will nailed it down.


2) If you cannot answer the questions, dont create stories, but be sincere in admitting the truth..

3) dont forget to Say "Good Morning, assalamualaikum and thank them for giving you the opportunity to be interviewed.."

4) last but not least, if you were asked provocative questions, be Calm, answered with maturity and smile..(although it is very difficult)..Insyallah.

0 comments: